18.1.06

A joke from Maud Hand

This guy was lonely and so he decided life would be more fun if he
had a pet. So he went to the pet store and told the owner that
he wanted to buy an unusual pet. After some discussion, he finally
bought a centipede, which came in a little white box to use for
his house.
He took the box back home, found a good location for the box, and
decided he would start off by taking his new pet to the bar to
have a drink. So he asked the centipede in the box,
"Would you like to go to Frank's with me and have a beer?"
But there was no answer from his new pet. This bothered him a
bit but he waited a few minutes and then asked him again,
"How about going to the bar and having a drink with me?"
But again, there was no answer from his new friend and pet. So he
waited a few minutes more, thinking about the situation. He
decided to ask him one more time; this time putting his face up
against the centipede's house and shouting,
"Hey in there! Would you like to go to Frank's place and have a drink
with me?










A little voice came out of the box...........
"I heard you the first time! I'm putting my fu**ing shoes on."