30.1.08

I don't know why I'm promoting these bad people

I took some pictures of the artist Peter Doig's studio in Trinidad last year. I then let Design Week magazine use them in the print version of their magazine on the condition that the pictures were credited and I retained copyright. They didn't pay me but as the writer of the piece is my wife I figured it was fair enough. Now it transpires the pictures are on the Design Week website but without the credit I asked for, and as far as I'm concerned without my permission as I only supplied them for print. Anyway, Peter's work's great so make sure you have a look before the feature, with or without the pictures, disappears under Design Week's subscribers only archive.

Peter Doig at the Saatchi Gallery
Peter Doig on Wikipedia
Peter Doig at Victoria Miro
Studio Film Club: what's on